Makes No Difference Who You Are, Believe
Gina, Mary Martha Matthews and Bayo, of the Abuja, Nigeria based radio show, Thr3e, gear-up to celebrate their one year anniversary, Tuesday, November 19, 2013. The dynamic and out-spoken trio continue to excel with their straight-forward talk/music radio show, adding listeners in the UK and USA. To celebrate these successful outcomes, Thr3e uses their new international appeal to showcase the musical talent of indie artists across the globe. Specifically, artists who chose to use their musical talent to leverage the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thr3e Music Showcase is one of many activities celebrating the one year anniversary of Thr3e.
“We wanted to give back and help indie recording artists create awareness for their music brands while celebrating our one year anniversary, too. This way, we can get everybody involved in the fun and joy we are feeling right now” explains Bayo. For added excitement and celebrity appeal, Thr3e Crew linked-up with popular Gospel recording artist Okey Sokay who has a hit single, ‘Without You’ soaring the music charts.
Thr3e Music Showcase is powered by In His Steps Magazine and loaded with benefits to appeal to every music artist. The winner earns a single to be produced by Okey Sokay which features him as well, an exclusive artist interview on Thr3e radio show, promotion and air play of single and brand across partner websites, social media platforms and blogs, airplay of single on partner radio stations in Nigeria and select stations in the USA, a photo shoot and complimentary ad in partner magazines.
Thr3e Music Showcase is going to totally be bananas,” exclaims Gina and Mary Martha Mathews. Here’s how to participate, the rules and voting process for interested artists:
• Visit In His Steps Magazine to DOWNLOAD the soundtrack produced by Okey Sokay exclusively for Thr3e
• Record an original song using the Thr3e Music Showcase soundtrack
• Submit original recorded song by Saturday, November 28, 2013 (mp3 file format)
• Submit a headshot with contact info and links to your Twitter and Facebook Page
• Voting begins November 25, 2013. Check Gospel Music Naija for official voting deadline
• Invite fans, family and friends to vote for your song by visiting Gospel Music Naija
• Email submissions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Winner announced after Christmas. Check Thr3e for official winner announcement date
• Winner is selected SOLEY by votes of fans and the public
• Open to all Gospel artists who have NOT released an album in 2013
• Open to all ages and genres. Poets and Spoken Word artists welcomed.
Special thank you to our participating partners for His Fame His Glory Music Showcase: In His Steps Magazine, Gospel Music Naija, Praiz House, Universal Xperience, Truth Beatz FM, Studio 6, Engage Gospel and YWAD.
Listen to Thr3e Crew every Wednesday on Truth Beatz FM at 5:00pm (wat) and in the USA at 12:00pm (et) and follow Thr3e on Twitter during the show, too. Podcasts of every show are archived and can be heard anytime on Gospel Music Naija. Thr3e Crew welcomes and appreciates interview opportunities through their PR Marketing partner, Universal Xperience. Contact Cheryl Patterson at +1.313.434.3589 or email@example.com.